Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So Im kind of ticked

You know when sometimes people can really make you mad? Girls are stupid some people just need a good slap in the face. Im actually in a good mood today It Will Be A Good Day even though people make me mad. Like I know she isnt blind, I Know she sees what shes doing. Ive even told her but shes just gonna continue it but Im one of those people who will let things go so we wont fight. Im starting to get used to it but, it can still make me mad. If your wondering what she did. She keeps flirting with my ex boyfriend -_- and talks about him ALL the time. I wonder when she will realize that I really could careless what kind of funny thing they did and Its Not Even Funny. Shes cracking up and im like yeah ha thats cool. I also have another friend whos like that! She flirts with him like crazy in front of me and tells me how they text, Ok? Idk what she wants me to say.. And its REALLY funny how when I was dating him she used to tell me all the time hes such a douche why are you dating him? And talked all this crap "oh hes so mean". Oh yeah thats not funny.. Yet there best friends? Thats why girls are stupid and you never really know who you can trust. And people are noticing too! Cool -____- Tori was reading this and she guessed who it was, how funny.... Well if the girls who im talking about ever read this I would never do this to you. I was there for you when you were heart broken talked to you while you were crying I stopped talking to those guys because it made you happy. Whenever everyone hated you (btw they still kind of hate you) I was the only one who was your friend I stood by yourside when you were alone. And you do this to me. I take to much crap from people, Thanks for being such good friends. And also, I forgive you. I guess I understand how you have to flirt with every guy you communicate with.... Sense sometimes I feel like your flirting with me... Its kind of really weird. But I forgive you. Even though I wish you could see the hurt in my eyes when hes standing there waiting for you, hugging you.... Thats why I walk away..

1 comment: