Friday, April 15, 2011

Its easier said then done.

Idiots. Thats how I describe them, Idiots. Getting over someone you really like is hard, break ups are hard too. You probably think Im some kind of love sick puppy. No. I laugh, smile, have a good time with my friends. I just need to vent sometimes.. And this is where I will I guess. "I am running out of words to say to you, wondering why Im wasting my time." Thats lyrics to a song I'm listening to right now btw. -Nevershoutnever. So I will inform you on this confusing situation I am in at the moment. Yeah I already told you how we broke up, blah... blah... BUT! He wants to be serious again... And stupid me yeah.... I do too. I cant help it! After he was being so sweet and stuff then he doesnt text me? ARE YOU KIDDING?! You. Are. An. Idiot. And you think Im gonna be texting you first and chattin it up at school like were good, funny boy. You should know by now. And I got to be honest, I hate to say this but I was making it very easy for you to win me back. I Like being texted first and those late night phone calls, those were my favorite<3 Well... Dumbo, you should do it again. My friend showed me this saying "I'm not mad at you I just hate the fact that every time your name lights up my phone I fall for you a little bit harder and everytime my name lights up your phone.. Well I'm just another girl to talk too.." I kinda wanna say this sometime Haha I hope it makes you feel bad. I hope you look at me when I walk by so you see me walking by. Yeah buddy. Im wearing a dress today too :) But dang I AM JUST SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW : D Oh! I have a kinda funny story to say. Soooo this guy had been texting me for like 2 weeks and he liked me but I didnt like him.. And I was camping with two of my friends(I dont really wanna take them 2 together again) and they knew about this boy and how he liked me. I liked the attention what girl wouldnt? Well guess what just take a guess. One of those friends is talking to him now, OF COURSE! Im not upset because I didnt like him but still... Now he doesnt talk to me. And she started talking to him 2 days after! Its funny when she tells me about him because he said those things to me.. I JUST WANT HER TO GET HER OWN GUYS BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS GOS AFTER OTHER PEOPLES GUYS, CRUSHES, EX'S. Which btw makes people DISLIKE you! Theres not much I can do to help you. But good luck with this guy, I hope idk something happens between you too. So you can be happy :) U smile, I smile -Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment