Friday, January 14, 2011

What I do

She never think...
Yeah you sure broke my heart last week when you said you had slept with him i know you called I got them all..
Long were the nights when my days once revolved around you...
Im fergilicious...
I dont know what I want so dont ask me....
Hey, Hey ay ay ay, your lip stick stains...
But I never told you what i shouldve said.. No I never told you...
Why do you gotta go and make things so complicated?
Goodye my almost lover, Goodbye my hopeless dream, Im trying not to think about you. Cant you just let me be?
Because the hardest part of this is leaving you..
Butterfly, Butterly, butterfly fly away
Ill follow you into the dark...
I think Im fallin for you..
Did you forget that I was even alive? Did you forget everything we ever had? Did you forget? Did you forget? Did you forget about me?..
When you see my face i hope it gets you well

No comments:

Post a Comment