Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I LOVE TO RHYME

Alright, well for some reason latley ive had this huge fasination for rhyming? Last night my family thought I was crazy! I was just cracking up because I kept thinking of these rhymes in my head. So last night was pj's birthday. PJ- Papa John. Who is my daddy.

Here are some cool rhymes I thought of myself because you know I rhyme because I have the time and its not a crime.. HAHAHA
I always use this one awesome blossom
My name is also The Best Of The West
My brother said I was lame.
Its such a Shame because hes the LAME one!
The iPad makes me sad.
Up and down thats how it goes...
Good and bad it really shows...
Thats my life.. To bad i dont have a wife
Na haha im a girl im not gonna have a wife!
Oh yeah? Well you suck and I have luck!
Gosh i am a funny bunny
Silly Willy.. Billy
I also am a comedian..
I have a comedy shop...
We sell Fans...
Ceiling fans..
Alright Bye, sky, fly

No comments:

Post a Comment