Friday, September 24, 2010

Me(Nicole)

Well if your reading this you mustve seen our pictures. Those were given by me you know cause ducks idk i just wanted to put them up there and giraffes because they are just cool. Well im gonna tell you a lil about myself im a girl, obviously and I play volleyball at my highschool im a freshmen"woot woot". I like to sing alot and sing and play piano you know just cause thats fun. I cant wait for soccer because in volleyball you cant really take your anger out on anyone but in soccer you just show them down. Ahh gotta love soccer. I dont like when people are annoying. I really dont like cats because im allergic to them. I cant stand when guys wear flipflops with pants. What is that i mean they arent going to the beach they just shouldnt wear flipflops. Most of their feet are nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment