Monday, September 27, 2010

Hey from Nicole:)

So Toris watching me gy, thanks, type and eat a banana. So what, i like bananas i need them for potassium because i have a muscle spasm.... STOP laughing I havent had it in awhile because i EAT BANANAS! The peel is in my hand idk what to do with it. So i got all excited because we had 1 follower -_- it was just katie:( come on you guyses what is up! we are funny!!!! frhyuyjjiutttttttttttkooooooooooot,ki hi. Awesome thank you Tori. I dont do good under pressure.... I feel like im being watched. I like spinning in chairs. I got some new songs on my ipod theis weekend yep im gonna be jamin in history oh wait! Im wearing a hoodie i could listen in math!!!!! That would be pretty fun! Well tonights team dinner is at my house.. Guess who had to clean! Wasnt fun.
Tori- Hi guys (:

No comments:

Post a Comment